Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ball/prom gown style, which is best for me?

Im 5"0 feet tall, done karate 4 years, weigh 137lbs



size 14 top



size 10 bottom (UK sizes)



Have Blue-Green-Grey eyes and long mousey brown hair (to about my elbows) and pale skin



What style prom dress would suit me and why? i like the look of full skirts but i wonder if i am too short for them, what coluor would be best? i liked white but thought it would look to wedding-like and like shimmering baby blue.



Ball/prom gown style, which is best for me?

I'm 5'0 too! (Barely) and I find that short dresses are definitely better than long gown-type of dresses. Try a lavender knee length dress with high heels. (it'll match with your hair .. and white IS too wedding-like. try a baby color) Spaghetti straps are best because it shows off your shoulders without appearing too chunky. I tried on this beautiful dress at Macys the other day. It was a cream colored short dress that flared out below the waist (at my knees) and it had a sash around my waist so it hid my tummy (:P) and it was spaghetti strapped. Maybe that kind of dress would work for you too. It was promish %26amp; also fun at the same time. I don't think long %26amp; elegant dresses work for us short people. But you know what they say, we're not short, we're fun sized :]



Ball/prom gown style, which is best for me?

You definitely want something that is form-fitting on the top, and a fuller skirt on the bottom, to even out the difference between your top and bottom. Maybe you can go for a mostly white dress, with some color in it, so that it doesn't look like a wedding gown. Also, you might want a hatler style dress or a strapless gown, if your well well-sculpted arms, and maybe have a shawl, too.



Ball/prom gown style, which is best for me?

i think a baby blue would look beautiful the way u described urself. Maybe wear a sleek top half witha poofy, full bottom half to even out the size difference.



Ball/prom gown style, which is best for me?

If you have good shoulders I would wear an off the shoulder gown that goes to a V to show off your chest. A small waist and small hips are better in a form-hugging shape. I would have some highlights and go for the baby-blue with some accessories such as a ribbon holding back Juliet-plaits over long straight hair. The full skirts will make you look shorter. A long one-colour dress with v v high heels in the same colour as your stockings will accentuate your height. HAVE FUN!! A smile is the very best thing to wear to your Prom.



Ball/prom gown style, which is best for me?

hmmm



hard to think



you'd want something to make your bust bigger, so maybe a corsit



i myself love the long dress, it would make you look taller ,



second thing



white



go for it,



you'd want this to be like your wedding day!!



your leaving ball



wow



mines next year



cant wait!!



coff coff back to you



i'd go for a



1 . corsit



2. long white bottom to show off your curves



3. white sparkly shoes with 3 inch heels or lower



4. the corsit i am saying will look like this



%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; upside down V .. with a red and black lining around it along with the white



a website you might want to check out



is



www.fairygothmother.com



some dresses are terrible but some are soooo good



hope i helped with this



lots of love katy



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



Ball/prom gown style, which is best for me?

Such great answers already I would just add that I would probably go for a coloured dress you say your skin is pale and white can often have the effect of making you look worse. Rather than white you could go for a cream colour if your skin is pale with no redness or colour in I really would not go for white.



Why not go for a colour that is in your eyes a green or a blue sounds like you would look wonderful have a great time whatever you choose.



Ball/prom gown style, which is best for me?

i like the sound of the baby blue but if your pale you need a colour really,how about the jade green colour thats out at the moment or a shimmery pink they do some really nice halters and strapless in monsoon and have a lovely pink corset top with puff ball skirt in next its under wedding section they to have some pretty dresses,get heels to give you some height,dont go to high as your feet will kill you if your not used to them and with all the dancing your be doing wouldnt be a great idea.have fun and enjoy yourself you only have one.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans