Saturday, June 19, 2010

Curly hair styles?

I have ultra curly hair and often have trouble with findiong suitable hair styles. This really important dance before graduation is happening ( not prom) and I have no clue what to do with my hair. I can't go to a hair salon because I'm doing that for graduation night which is 2 days afterwards. What do I do? BTW I can not straighten my hair very well with the straightener I have. Help!



Curly hair styles?

Go to the salon on dance day. Go back 2 days later, tell them you didn't love it, and they'll fix it again for free. Just keep your receipt. They always say to come back within a week if you're not happy. You go.girl!!



Curly hair styles?

i have curly wat to do is get a tiny bret and pull ur bangs up and then push it forward alittle because it will give it heighth



Curly hair styles?

curl it with a curl iron(even though its already curly) and put lots of hair spray. it will look cute

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans