Saturday, June 19, 2010

PROM HELP! fair or tanned?

I am born with a tan, not an oven-baked tan but a natural one. I also have dark brunette hair. However, I have always envied the gothnic look-fair skin with black hair BUT NO BLACK EYEMAKEUP ROUND THE EYES. I hate that.



So, I dyed my hair black but my natural colour returned and have also been using whitening products for as long as I can remember. Sadly, I didn't become fairer.



I am so frustrated! My prom is in a few weeks and I haven't acheive the look that I wanted! something like Amy from Evanescence-BLACK hair with fair skin.



For my make-up, I use some white powder(everyone freaked out when they saw it) to lighten my skin. No blusher what so ever.



PROM HELP! fair or tanned?

there is no point in envying somebody elses skin color... Look at michael jackson, he was a nice cute black kid and then he became.. well.. that...



Word of adivce is.. Stay as you are.. If you want to make your skin look lighter mix that white with makeup thatmatches your skin tone.. That way instead of major white, you get only enough whiter to make a diff...



As for the hair, go get it done perfesionally. Thats the best way to go...



Can you tell us why yourprom is in november?



PROM HELP! fair or tanned?

It's hard to tell you what to do without knowing what color your dress is.



PROM HELP! fair or tanned?

Yes!



Face-of course you always want to start fresh. Start with some cover up...i recommend True Blend. Eckerd or "Rite Aid". then depending on your skin tone, you always want to have blush a lighter pink or brown.



Eyes-start with a light color...such as brown, grey, probably brown, then it's always good to have a color on you that look naturally beautiful. your choice.



Lips-Lipstick:LIGHT;dark, depending on skin tone...you pick what looks best on u.



Lipgloss:a shimmery; not very glossy white or pink. something that matches your outfit.



(note:it is always good to have a fairly wide section of make-up so that you can choose which one you want that day;something that mayches your outfit, hair, etc.)



I hope I helped!!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans