Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair styling?

Prom is on saturday, and I need to make a hair styling appointment. The problem is, the only place I really want to go to only has one opening at 12:00. We all have to be on a bunch of buses to prom at 6 p.m. (because they've had problems with seniors going home drunk and such); my question, is if I get my hair cut and styled around this time, will it stay nice and not come undone? I'm planning on getting it curled loosely, and I have no idea how much hair spray and whatnot is needed, and how long it'll last. I've got quite a bit of long hair, so i'm guessing it'll take an hour or so to style all of it.



Hair styling?

i would suggest you go to the salon where your going to get your hair done and ask the stylist if she/he can give you an idea about wether or not your hair will stay styled. then go from there. worse comes to worse you may need to see if you can find a hairstylist somewhere else that will give you a later appointment.



hope that helps and have fun!!!



Hair styling?

I'd say just don't lay on it and be careful as you put on your dress.



Hope you have a great night!



Hair styling?

* Hair Styles - Prom



http://beegee.wordpress.com/2007/05/03/9...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans