Thursday, June 17, 2010

Prom time-?

We are having an 8th grade prom this year-and I cant wait! But i dont know what dress I should get?! I look really good in greens and blue-since my hair is [[naturally]] strawberry blonde! I want a fancy dress but not one to make me look retarded with the other girls because my dress is way fancier than theirs-I loev these dresses but dont know which one I should choose-or what kind of shoes to wear with them-I would like to pay under $150 for a dress-Which one of these do you like best? Give me some ideas of shoes to wear with them [[I am 5'7 my date will prolly be shorter than me, keep that in mind!]] and ways to wear my hair......and if you guys know anywhere else to find cheap, beautiful prom dresses I would like them too!! Thanks*



http://www.debshops.com/Fashion/ViewDeta...



http://www.debshops.com/Fashion/ViewDeta...



http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products.as...



Prom time-?

Definately the first one. It would look really cute with silver or gold flats if you don't want to wear heels because of your heights. Just find some really gorgeous ones and it won't matter that they're not heels.



Prom time-?

Since your hair is sstrawberry-blonde, I think the 1st dress, (green,0 would look stunning on you. =]



Get some of those wrap up lace high heels (gold ones) to match



Prom time-?

I Think The First One [Green] Would Look Great.



The 2nd One Looks Nice Too But In My OPinion The Green Would Look Great.



If You Chose The Red One, It MIght Look A Little Matchy Matchy.



This IS Just My Opinion But goodluck :D



Prom time-?

The second one it is REALLY pretty and CUTE



Prom time-?

i like the 2nd websites pictures. you shuold wear white strap up 3 to 4 inch heels with it. and i think you shuold get soft curls at the end. if you did that i think you would look beautiful. cause my friend has strawberry blonde hair n she looks better in blue then anyother color!



Prom time-?

i think the first one would look really good..



try some clear or silver heels.



and for your hair either straight, down-unless you always do that-if so then try putting your hair up with a few curls.



Prom time-?

do not look at specialty prom stores because they all a little overdone. you do not want to look tacky.. look more classy and look online at the macys juniors section, they have nice dresses that seem that u would would like, or if you can spend a little more, look at nordstroms, guess, bcbg, marciano, forever 21 a little cheaper... betsey johnson.. if u want a really nice dress for cheaper, check the outlets and the nordstroms rack. it is the best place in the world. good luck



here are some links...



http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2859243/0~23...



http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2847485/0~23...



http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2912136/0~23...



Prom time-?

definitely the first one if your 5'7 and you look good in green it seems like you will look good in that certain cut if you are really 5'7 which i don't doubt since your in 8Th grade and the color is so beautiful no one will be focused on our dates height if you can find some nice open toe high heals and some nice jewelry you look better than anyone else trust me i know these kind of things.



Prom time-?

try item #29125 on debshops.com i think you will like it butif u dont it think its a tough choice between # 1 %26amp; 2 but ill go 2



Prom time-?

defffinitly the first one. it is soo cute. and get sliver heels that are at the max. like 2 inches if u are going with a shortier guy cause u are already pretty tall and don't need high high heels.



Prom time-?

The web offers the largest selection by far, and cheapest. But I would try on some dresses in shops first to see what style and color you like then look for something similiar. This site has the budget minded girl in mind.



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans