Thursday, June 17, 2010

Prom - wearing a white dress - multiple questions!?

So yes, my school has their prom much later than everyone else's. I have a number of questions. I'm wearing a white dress that's layered towards the bottom and splits at the knees in the front, and it has skinny, silver-sequined straps. And it's v-necked. Low back. I have thick dark brown hair that's an inch or two below my shoulders, pale skin, and greenish eyes.



1. What make-up should I wear?



2. What underwear/lingerie am I able to wear with the dress without it showing up? (normal panties show through perfectly)



3. What should I do with my hair? I really want to leave it somewhat down, because I never like my hair pulled back all the way, but I don't want it all the way down because I'll keep messing with it.



Hair ideas:



1. http://www.beautifulhairstyles.com/sexy/...



2. http://www.promspot.com/psgallery_detail...



3. http://www.promspot.com/psgallery_detail...



(more to come)



Prom - wearing a white dress - multiple questions!?

This is very old comment. The other kids might ask you if you were planed to use this dress afterward on your wedding. You are not going to believe this, kids are cruel. I think teenagers are more crueler. Make sure you wear white under garments, so it won't see through. Maybe a thong. Make sure you don't look like you are ready getting marry. You can make it looks like you go to the prom. I wouldn't wear my hair up. Even worst-with any decoration. Have a good time, and prepare.



Prom - wearing a white dress - multiple questions!?

Make-up wise, you should wear eye color to bring out your hair and eyes.. something not so pale so you have some depth to your skin tone. A shade or two darker than your eye color would probably be a nice tone for you. Cheek make-up should be a little darker than what you would normally wear and dark neutrals bring out your cheek bones. Lips should be a dark shade of red which will accent your hair and then finish off with a shimmery balm to make you glow. Also, proms usually have dim lights so you won't look as pale in the light so don't stress! It sounds like you should wear a backless, strapless bra and you should check out the "barely there" line of undies so they don't show, or consider a half slip and wear your regular undies. Also, some backless, strapless bras are made as an all in one with crotch closure and then you wouldn't need panties or a slip.



I think your hair would look nice pulled away from your face in a half up do. With some long spiral curls hanging down your shoulders and back to show off that scooped neckline. To finish off your look, lather up with some glitter lotion on your chest, back and arms to make that dress sparkle even more. Don't worry, You'll be beautiful and you'll have a night you'll never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans