Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair question!?

my prom is may 12th and i'm wondering what hair style would go good w/ my dress?



i have a strapless baby blue gown that goes right below my knees and i have silver shoes and jewlery to match so how should i get my hair done?



p.s: my hair is right below my chin.



Hair question!?

I think some sort of up-do would look nice, you could even get a fabulous hair piece that's like a bun. I love the way Mary J Blige's up-do's look. It looks very crisp and you can wear some extravagant earrings along with it.



Good luck!



Hair question!?

Put the top half up and curl it. That would be really cute!!



Hair question!?

i think that if u just straighten it.... it shuld look cute or google some hairstyles and see wats up



Hair question!?

I would do a bun with the top portion of your hair. or leave it straight. Have fun at your prom.



Hair question!?

Hold it up curled.



Hair question!?

dont know



Hair question!?

I would do a half-up half-down do. My hair is just as short as yours and that hairdo looks great with our style of hair. Good luck and have a good life! =)



Hair question!?

just lift the tips up of youre hair with a hair drier and a comb

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans