Saturday, June 19, 2010

Prom dress?????

i'm looking for a prom dress but i don't know what level of fanciness to get a dress. i'm only 5'2'' so i don't think that a floor length dress is a good idea, which makes finding a fancy prom-appropriate dress harder. seeing as how i'm a dark southeast indian with long black hair, i think that i'm looking for a emerald green or dark purple dress.



and it can't be that expensive, like $50-ish (flexible) b/c my parents aren't happy about me going to prom in the first place so where could i buy one as well.



it's a lot to ask but i really need some help!!!



Prom dress?????

Hiya



I like your choice of colours. They will both look amazing on you with your hair and skin tone. You will look good!! You could also get away with wearing Hot pink or bright turquiose they would both also look fab or even bright red!



You could get away with a long dress I think if you wore heels with it - it would look fine. Im 5'1 and wore high heels. Looks fine :) longer ones I think always look more glam.



I know you said you are on a budget - I think the nest place for you to try would be ebay. Have a look at whats on there. Lots of girls sell their dresses after wearing them just to one prom. So they are perfect condition and look brand new but are at a low next to nothing price!!



Have Fun!



X



Prom dress?????

I know a mag that is called teen prom, there at the stors and you can find HOT prom dresses!!!



Prom dress?????

You should get a knee length dark purple dress,if you go to like Macys or JC Pennys you can probably find a dress that's in your budget. Also don't get really high heels to wear if you get a knee length dress. Good luck!



Prom dress?????

I'd advise you to go to JTandCo, which is this online auction store that sells authentic BCBG Maxazria dresses. They're usually realy cheap, like under 100 bucks each, and that's like 1/2 off retail BCBG prices! Anyway, this online site is jtandco.com.



Prom dress?????

I'm 5'3", and I wanted a floor length dress, so I had my mom help me cut a couple inches off of it. And I wore heels to make me seem taller. So floor length is certainly an option if you know someone with a sewing machine and an hour to kill. If you're looking for something in the $50 range, I have two pieces of advice for you: (1) Go to a Deb store if you have one near you. They have lots of prom dresses this time of year, and they tailor to junior sizes, and their prices are always very low. (2) Wait until as late in the season as you can, because prom dresses start to go on sale in April.



Prom dress?????

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2891557/0~23...



http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2886907/0~23...



however i must say that i dont really like either of them.



Prom dress?????

Estelle's Dressy Dresses or David's Bridal or some Jamaica Ave store. You have to save your allowance. A $50 dress? I don't know. That's casual dress money. http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridesmaids_... Go with a green dress and wear a matching shoe or red with shoe/accessories (complments green) or gold shoe/accessories.



Prom dress?????

I just got the bracelet Reese Witherspoon wore to the oscar's from http://www.glamforless.com/Reese-oscar-b... I can't wait to wear it for prom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans