Saturday, June 19, 2010

A nice, cute hairdo for Jr prom?

I'm asian, my hair is up to mid-neck, and permed wavy



jr prom is in two weeks, I got my dress, which is a white floral print with red and orange flowers.. now I'm looking for a style I can give to my hairstylist that day to do.;



A nice, cute hairdo for Jr prom?

i was thinking about cute updos today, because i have my sisters wedding to go to in two weeks. my hair is long and black tho. i thought maybe i'll put it in an audrey hepburn breakfast at tiffany's style. cute, right? but for you, you could try extensions to get the updo effect.



A nice, cute hairdo for Jr prom?

If the perm fades try this....



A nice, cute hairdo for Jr prom?

I think your hair would look great down. Waviness looks like a dream. Just moisturize it and apply a light gel to keep it smooth, and tuck a pretty white flower behind your ear for an easy, romantic retro look!



A nice, cute hairdo for Jr prom?

I just got the bracelet Reese Witherspoon wore to the oscar's from http://www.glamforless.com/Reese-oscar-b... I can't wait to wear it for prom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans