Thursday, November 26, 2009

Be a prom girl?

My girlfriend an I have been dating for over two years and this is our senior prom. We go to different schools and i don't really know anybody at her school at all. Well i lost a bet and she wants me to dress as a girl for prom! And go all out too. Hair, makeup, nails, heels, underwear. The whole works. She even already ordered me a dress. She thinks she can make me look just like a girl because i have long hair down to my shoulders (light brown) and only weigh 135lbs and 5'9 tall. She even wants me to have a girly name for the night. Ashlee, amber, brittany, christina, or mallori. Should i do it? What could she possibly do with my hair? what am i in for? here is a link of the dress....



http://store.promgirlonline.com/dallas5....



Be a prom girl?

You should go with the light blue dress, make sure you get a good corset to give you a feminine figure %26amp; good pair of realistic breast forms. I would just love to see your prom pictures.



Be a prom girl?

Seriously?



Be a prom girl?

That really sucks for you. Why would she want to go to prom with a cross dresser? For prom I wanted to go with a guy in a tux. You are in for a night of torture.



Be a prom girl?

I truly believe you're beginning to love the idea, first of all because you posted this in this category...



Be a prom girl?

i wish that i could be a prom girl, i wish that i could be a girl or



woman of anykind? you just dont know how blessed you are,



to be a girl or woman? and dont have to worry, or think about



being trapped in a mans body for the rest of your life. or have



to go through all the pain and agony of having a sex change o



peration, and everything else that go with it? seem like life, dr



eams, decisions, and desires or hopes would be easier to co



me by dont it? but it isnt, as with everything else, life goes on.



and situations still follow behind. all i know is that i desire, so



very much to be the woman that i know that i am, and is mean



t to be. i dont like to think of myself as a woman or female tran



ssexual, because as far as im concerned, thats along way fro



m being a woman? my belief is either GOD made you a real



and true woman, or either he didnt? i wish that i could convinc



e myself to believe otherwise, but right now i cant? i saw on je



rry springer today where a woman who was changed into a m



an, married a woman, but the man looked he needed more w



ork done to him. maybe im wrong, and if i am , please forgive



me for my over sight. but to me why dont after the sex change



operation, dont women look and talk like women?



Be a prom girl?

Do what makes you feel good.



Be a prom girl?

i dnt know but i like da dress it would b better in red tough.Anyway do wat makes u feel better



Be a prom girl?

do it man



Be a prom girl?

You are so lucky. Definitely do it. You will have the best night of your life. You have a fantastic girlfriend. Do anything she says to keep her.



Be a prom girl?

do it...i double dog dare ya...



maybe she sees something that you don't...it seems, to me, that you might be down for it...or it's a joke and she's just pushing it to the limit!



do whatcha like! who's to judge you?



Be a prom girl?

I'm a straight guy and I think it could be worth the while so go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans