Thursday, November 26, 2009

Prom disaster?

what is the worst prom disaster u've ever had?



(hair screw up, bf/gf dumped them,etc.)



guys can answer too



10 pts to the best and most original!



Prom disaster?

ok, my girl back then was lesbian supposedly bi but still more lesbian than bi..... she decided to go to prom with a gay dude friend of her instead of me. At the prom, I went by her table and put my arm around her (Cause she was my gf) and then the other dude came around and gave me the b$tchy look, another girl came over to tell me that her date was right on front of me, that pissed me a bit too much and I yelled at her that she was my girlfriend, then the gay dude took her hand and I took a blow at his nose.



Prom disaster?

i didn't go to prom.. sorry



Prom disaster?

I had my period and had to wear a thong because my dress was light colored. Needless to say, people could see my panty liner and my wedgy!



Prom disaster?

dress all wet by a bowl of punch



Prom disaster?

mines was fine but thanks for the 2pts!



Prom disaster?

idk woman i havent gone to one of those yet like y wat happend to you cuz im having my first on 6/16/06. and i might need addvice.



Prom disaster?

im only 8. but my prom was fun cuz i (like everyone else) just danced with my friends. just kidding im actually 12 and dont get aprom until im 15. actuslly i made all that up. im telling how old i am.



Prom disaster?

My senior prom my date ditched me and then left me in the parking lot as he threw my flowers at me. I paid for EVERYTHING because I asked him and he didn't go to a public school. I had to have a friend drive me home and miss out on going to the parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans