Thursday, November 26, 2009

I want a new look for my hair...? (with pic)?

I want to add more layers and get a new look but I don't want to lose any length... I'm trying to grow it out before prom so I can have beautiful long hair by then... but for now it is a bit past my shoulders about two inches longer than the picture... if you have any suggestion pictures would be nice... I'm looking to only cut about a half inch of length off but add layers or something... thanks



This is me:



http://www.flickr.com/photos/22312368@N0...



What would compliment my face shape and make me look prettier and have more confident new look?



I want a new look for my hair...? (with pic)?

ur fine the way u are babe *kisses*



I want a new look for my hair...? (with pic)?

maybe a side part with some side swept bangs.. also id add some carmel highlights and your right with the layers.



i think that would look great :)



i hope i helped.



I want a new look for my hair...? (with pic)?

go for the choppy look with side bangs. i think that would look good with your face shape. :)



I want a new look for my hair...? (with pic)?

U should get a scene haircut. Itll complement ur look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans