Saturday, November 28, 2009

Help! How do I do my hair for my ID badge?

Long black hair. Naturally curly. I don't want a prom picture, but I want a hair-do that will make me look professional. This is for an ID badge for my new state job. It straightens well, but using a curling iron is a disaster. Now, keep in mind that I'll have to look at this picture months from now so it has to be good!



Help! How do I do my hair for my ID badge?

I'm not sure what specific style, but make sure not to over do it, or do something that you wouldn't normally wear. Cause when I see people's ID badges taht are totally made-up, it doesn't make the person look good. So just go with something natural.



Help! How do I do my hair for my ID badge?

i would go with straight hair you can never go wrong with it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans