Thursday, November 26, 2009

Prom dress????

My girlfriend an I have been dating for over two years and this is our senior prom. We go to different schools and i don't really know anybody at her school at all. Well i lost a bet and she wants me to dress as a girl for prom! And go all out too. Hair, makeup, nails, heels, underwear. The whole works. She even already ordered me a dress. She thinks she can make me look just like a girl because i have long hair down to my shoulders (light brown) and only weigh 135lbs and 5'9 tall. She even wants me to have a girly name for the night. Ashlee, amber, brittany, christina, or mallori. Should i do it? What could she possibly do with my hair? what am i in for? here is a link of the dress....



http://store.promgirlonline.com/dallas5....



Prom dress????

omg your in for a beating your gonna look like a big girl! lol good luck



Prom dress????

This sounds suspiciously like another question. I'm calling your bluff.



Prom dress????

lol that would be funny, com' on just do it!



you'll remember it forever%26lt;3



Prom dress????

cut your hair and tell her ...



Prom dress????

great dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans