Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can I get my hair like Beyonce's in freakum dress?

Alright my prom is this weekend! I love Beyonce's hair in the video "freakum dress". How can I get my hair to look like that? Is that some type of weave she use or is their a certain type of curling iron that they use. My hair is that color already so thats not the problem its the curls i need. PLEASE HELP.



How can I get my hair like Beyonce's in freakum dress?

I just looked up the video because you didn't provide a pic. Wow that hair style is really cute. That would be perfect for your prom. First of all there hair is always a weave but it is still curled after the weave is put in. You need a small barrel curling iron a big can of hair spray ( Big Sexy Hair brand) my fav. and about 2 or 3 hours. I love doing that many curls it it my favorite thing to do on someone. I wish I could do it for you. But just explain to your stylist that you want small spiral spiral curls all over but mostly on the ends cuz it wasn't that curly on the top. If you bring her a pic it would be kinda self explanatory. Good luck Hope I helped. Please add me to your contacts and email me w/ any hair questions you have via yahoo answers.



How can I get my hair like Beyonce's in freakum dress?

get a pic of her hair in that video, take it to the salon you're getting your hair done at, and they should be able to help. without a picture, i can't really tell you how to do it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans