Thursday, November 26, 2009

Dress as a girl for prom?

My girlfriend an I have been dating for over two years and this is our senior prom. We go to different schools and i don't really know anybody at her school at all. Well i lost a bet and she wants me to dress as a girl for prom! And go all out too. Hair, makeup, nails, heels, underwear. The whole works. She even already ordered me a dress. She thinks she can make me look just like a girl because i have long hair down to my shoulders (light brown) and only weigh 135lbs and 5'9 tall. She even wants me to have a girly name for the night. Ashlee, amber, brittany, christina, or mallori. What am i in for? here is a link of the dress....



http://store.promgirlonline.com/dallas5....



Dress as a girl for prom?

You should go with the light blue dress, make sure you get a good corset to give you a feminine figure %26amp; good pair of realistic breast forms. I would just love to see your prom pictures.



Dress as a girl for prom?

nice dress..how u gonna pull off boobs?



if u know nobody go for it it might lead to a kinky night ;)



Dress as a girl for prom?

omg!!! you are in for a HUGE surprise...do you think you can pull it off??? on the plus side...the dress is SOOO pretty!!!



Dress as a girl for prom?

one wild night sweetie



Dress as a girl for prom?

i say ur gonna have one hell of a night. just have fun, %26amp; besides, u said u didn't know anyone there, so no one would recognize u if that's what ur worried about.



Dress as a girl for prom?

I hope you have a pretty back, a padded bra, and a tolorence for pain.



Dress as a girl for prom?

omg dude thats funny that dress though is hot and if your girl says she can make you look like a girl giver her my number been looking for a girl to help me with that lol just kidding go with it. it will be fun if you relax is she dressing as a boy or a girl also huh that would be awsome good luck to ya



Dress as a girl for prom?

haha you will look absolutely stunning my dear!! :)



Dress as a girl for prom?

hahahaha! lmao! omigosh SEND ME PICTURES PLEASE



m0n1qu33@aol.com



the dress is kute too!



Dress as a girl for prom?

buy in pink colour



Dress as a girl for prom?

Do it u got a cool gf who would allow u to do that! I'm a guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans