Saturday, November 28, 2009

I want a new look for my hair...? (pics)?

I want to add more layers and get a new look but I don't want to lose any length... I'm trying to grow it out before prom so I can have beautiful long hair by then... but for now it is a bit past my shoulders about two inches longer than the picture... if you have any suggestion pictures would be nice... I'm looking to only cut about a half inch of length off but add layers or something... thanks file:///C:/Users/Ashley/Pictures/2007-12...



I want a new look for my hair...? (pics)?

awwwwww little ashley cant figure out how to copy and paste a link lol i know im being a jerk sry



I want a new look for my hair...? (pics)?

the pic doesnt work, sry- try uploading them 2 photobucket? i will gladly come back and c them if you get it fixed tho!



I want a new look for my hair...? (pics)?

edit your question. If you go to a website, for example. If you look up ashley tisdale, click the picture, copy the address. Now we can see what you're talking about.



I want a new look for my hair...? (pics)?

you link a photo by copy and paste and btw the pic doesnt work

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans